Thursday, April 28, 2005

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water

OK, I don't remember exactly why I bought this CD. I think I was in an angry mood or something, and I saw on MTV that Fred Durst was pissed off at something. Plus, I remember liking 'My Way' before when I heard it on the radio.

The songs are good to listen to while writing code. I bet they would be good workout music too, especially when doing pushups or lifting weights. Lots and lots of profanity here, it is one of the selling points of the album.

The good tracks here are essentially the ones you heard on the airwaves: 'My Generation', 'My Way', 'Rollin', and 'Take a Look Around' (from Mission Impossible). I'll let you in on a secret. My personal favorite and most underrated song on the album is 'Full Nelson', check it out.

This CD can be fun, but it has to match your mood. Tough to rate.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars * *
Listen to 'Full Nelson', and if you like the track, buy the CD.

No comments: